Saturday, July 29, 2017

REVIEW: Bic Quick Dry Gel Pens

BIC® Gel-ocity® Quick Dry Gel Pens - The Smear Stops Here! 
Fast drying ink!
  • Dries up to 3x faster* for less smearing* 
  • Super smooth writing retractable gel pen
  • Comfortable full grip barrel
  • 0.7 mm medium point
As you can see I LOVE these pens! I only got the three to try out, but three was enough for me to make my up I love these pens. My daughters and I love to color , so we have all sorts of pens, pencils and so on to color with but the pens I have smear, or bleed real bad. Bic Pens are so nice, they are not sticky like some gel pens nor are they bleeders . As you can see the picture that came with my review kit from Smiley I colored using the three pens I received did not bleed, smear, and I can tell you the ink dried in a very reasonable time, and the ink felt like a normal pen was used instead of that tacky sticky feel some gel pens have. 


As an extra here is a site you can go to for National Coloring Day August 2nd 2017 . You can enter to WIN a prize and download coloring pages you can print off. Enjoy and thank you for reading my review, hope to GIFT some of you with a coupon . 


I received Bic Items Free from smiley in exchange I offer my honest opinion on this product.



No comments: