Monday, January 2, 2017

2017!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW WHOLE30 !


Yes you all herd that right, I will be starting my second round of Whole30!
I learned from round 1 I ate way to many white taters and need to eat more sweet taters lol.
I learned I need to stick to it 100% no cheating at all! So this time around is GOAL SET AND LOCKED LOADED LOL.
My goal for 2017 is to get my body back on track health wise, loose AT LEAST 100lb!!! , join the local gym so I can do yoga, water aerobics , and learn new things, meet new people, and to get my life back!
My second goal is to get the energy and the desire back I once had to knit and crochet. I miss it very very much so!
My third goal is to blog more about other stuff not just books!!! 

Would LOVE to hear from anyone really.... what are your goals ?

No comments: