Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Review: The Wonders of Creation Holy Bible (NIV) Illustrations to Color and Inspire

The Wonders of Creation Holy Bible (NIV)Illustrations to Color and Inspire












Book Description

The NIV Wonders of Creation Holy Bible explores the wonders of our created world though detailed black-and-white illustrations—each one ready to be filled with the hues of your imagination. From amazing Eden-esque gardens to the creatures God made, this Bible features over 50 ready-to-color pages alongside the full text of the New International Version (NIV) translation.
My Review:
4 Stars 
I love Bibles !! This would be like my 12th Bible to review, and I can honestly say this one is MINE. I love that I can color in it when I do my bible studies. The only thing I did not like very much was the small print ,and  no writing space to take notes. I did love the coloring pages , the quality of the paper is very nice, and the pictures to color and scriptures that go with them are very well done. The color of this bible is so full of life and the colors are so vivid and bright. I highly recommend this bible to all ages, young and old. HERE you  can purchase your copy. 
I have received this bible Free in exchange I offer my honest opinion of the material I have received.

No comments: