Friday, November 11, 2016

BOBS from Sketchers ( boots) REVIEW


BOBS from SKECHERS Bobs Alpine - Snowday



Where to start, My name is Vanessa and I am a full time stay at home mom, wife of a VERY hard working , small business owner, god fearing husband. My husband and I have been married 13 years and have 2 amazing little girls one will be 11 in Feburary, and the youngest turned 8 this September. Your now wondering ok.... why the intro, I like to introduce myself from time to time. I want you all to know I have been reviewing books, kids toys, vitamins, and other merchandise  non profit, meaning I got all these items FREE in exchange for my honest opinion . On that note I DID NOT get my boots FREE, it took A LOT of saving to get my winter boots lol. I baby sit for hardly anything because I LOVE kids, and I feel people need to get on their feet not die paying all their money to day care, so it took me a while but I got NEW BOOTS!! The last time I got NEW like NEW NEW shoes that coast over 15.00 has been about 12 years lol. NOW here is where the SKETCHERS  starts to come in.... :) .... a few years ago I went to a local Flea Market and found some VERY nice Sketchers size 11 woman's so I thought what the heck... so I bought them 10.00~!! They fit like a charm and lasted me 2 years.( would have lasted longer but my feet have issues) Now Winter is among us I hounded my husband for NEW boots, I mean all I had was VERY ratty sandles, one pair of plastic dawgs i wear for creek walking , and two VERY old sneakers. 

Zappos! was my choice to order from, and I was not disappointed ! I will tell you it was hard for me to pick just two lol... I really wanted the light colored ones too, but it is what it is lol. My daughters need boots too, but they will have to wait since they have way more shoes than their mommy lol. If you have never tried Sketchers Boots you are missing out! I was so stuck between the BOBS Alpine and the keepsakes, but I ended up getting the BOBS and I am so happy I went with them! Want to know why?? *excited*....



Most of you don't know this, but 7 years ago my husband took us to the local pound to pick out our family pet, her name was " Purdue" and we changed it to Sadie May. Early this year I noticed changed in out doggy and it took me about three - four months to get hubby to take her to the vet. First time we were told it may be inflammation, but she was still not her self so I made him take her back. The first week of July our doggy was diagnosed with Osteocarcanoma and it has NO cure at all so we had to put our baby girls down.



 When I got these and found out that BOBS boots support Animals I was ecstatic!  I wish I could have bought the other pair and a pair of boots for my girls! Sketchers is a very well known company, and I will be the first to tell you I have tried on different brands of boots and these are my favorite.  Lined with warm faux fur to keep feet warm and stylish to boot.... a HUGE plus for me! I can wear these with Leggings, pants, skirts, dresses, oh my lol. 
Thank you SKETCHERS for all you do! I just pray I can buy more shoes soon.

I did not receive these boots FREE, I paid for these.

No comments: