Friday, October 14, 2016

REVIEW: NIV My Journal Bible, Pink

NIV My Journal Bible, Pink

By N/A
Published by Zondervan


















Book Description

The NIV Holy Bible for Girls, Journal Edition is the perfect way to apply Scripture to your everyday life. Designed with the thoughtful writer in mind, a whimsical cover and journaling lines inspire reflection in God’s Word. This Bible contains the full text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) translation.
Features include:
Lines on each page for journaling and notes Thick paper perfect for any writing utensil A presentation page for gift giving A “How to Use This Bible” page to get started on the right foot Ribbon marker The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV)

My Review:
✪✪✪✪✪
I was so excited when this bible arrived that I started doing my bible study with it lol. I LOVE how this bible is laid out, and how I can take notes in my bible now and I can read them better because I did not have to cram my notes really small in my bible. Also I find it pretty cool because if you like to doodle or journal in your bibles the margins are just perfect for that! I plan on ordering a few of these as Christmas gifts for a few friends I have and my sisters. I highly recommend  this bible to all ages, because this is the best bible I have found yet honestly. 
I reviewed this book I received FREE in exchange that I post my honest opinions about this bible.

No comments: