Thursday, October 27, 2016

6,7,8 ,9,10,11 WHOLE30!

Just about two weeks in and people keep asking, "So have you lost weight"? I have to honestly say I don't know, but I feel like I have lost at least 20lb! The whole thing with WHOLE 30 is DETOX the body , give the body 30 days to HEAL, then start adding foods into your diet to see what foods cause you to feel sick, bloat, and other symptoms. IF they do not change how you feel you can add them to your diet, if they make you feel like crap, well make a list and try not to eat them! I feel great , more energy, little less depressed, swelling has gone down A LOT, I still have a good amount of back pain, but I do have a lot going on in my back that a diet will not help though. So peeps, I will say this again, do the WHOLE 30, see what foods are hurting your body. You may not even think your foods are causing you to feel sluggish, but try this and you will see what I am talking about! When I started the whole30 I weighed in at my doctors at an all time high for me 304lb. ( cry, sniffle) but you can not weigh yourself the whole 30 days! AS SOON as the 30 days are up I am going to my doctor to get my back aligned and will check my weight and let you all know how I am doing .  ( Picture was taken 13 days ago.)
BEFORE PICTURE
Praying I loose a good amount !!! *sigh*

No comments: