Saturday, October 29, 2016

12,13 WHOLE 30.... 13 days in Picture....









I felt I needed to show a few pictures from this week and see if you all see a difference. IF you do let me know .... 
I have been having dreams of FOOD lol... odd thing is, the food I dream about is food I would NEVER touch in my life lol. Cow heart, Liver, and OTHER VERY gross stuff haa haa haa. I have also been dreaming of making my OWN Ice Cream with Steivia and coconut milk lol.... ( I may try that some time after my 3o days) , I still feel very energetic and about 60% less depressed. I still hurt all over my body, but I really do think it is because of the amount of water falling off me on top of maybe some fat?. I would LOVE to hear from others doing the WHOLE 30, I have NO support system at home and could use someone to talk to when I get the urge to quit.( have not had that problem yet). With further do here are a few pictures. 
this is the most recent ( wish I had a full body pic., will work on that for next week)

This last Wednesday the 26th of October 
P.S.
PLEASE feel free to follow my FB Page ...I will post all the review links and you can communicate with me more there :).

No comments: