Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: Wee Alphas: 26 A to Z Postcards, from Angelfish to Zebra Cards

Wee Alphas: 26 A to Z Postcards, from Angelfish to Zebra 






This imaginative take on the alphabet features 26 Wee Alphas postcards, each created with a "hidden letter” to find. 
Based on the award-winning Wee Alphas kids’ app(feel free to watch video below about the app.), the postcards feature quirky illustrations of Biki the Buffalo, Ulysses the Unicorn, Yolanda the Yeti, and their furry, feathered, or finned friends. The cards are bound into a fold-out accordion format that can be displayed in its entirety, or they can be detached to separately display or share. Writing prompts on the back of each card will inspire any kid (or their grown-up) to pass along a super-special greeting.
About the Author 
WEE SOCIETY is an award-winning creative studio that believes you’re never too young to develop an eye for design. They aim to spark kids’ imaginations, leading to big bright explosions of creativity. And they’re pretty sure uncontrollable giggles make the world better. With this in mind, Wee Society has created kids’ apps (available in the App Store), books, art prints, toys and still-secret stuff. Their work has been honored by the Parents’ Choice Foundation, Webby Awards and other nice folks.

My Review
Wee Alpha Post cards , what else could I ask for! This little book of postcards arrived to me today and I just could not wait to review them! Not only is the outside of the book cute, but the inside of the book is bright and full of colorful animals making it very fun. These post cards are just genius!,my youngest daughter loved the Wee Alpha App. so I just had to review these. The church that my family attends will be posting these on the nursery wall for the toddlers, or my daughters will use these to write their Aunt. These are a sure hit for all ages! Also if you look at the back of the cards they are all a little different with some saying " Hi, Hello, Ciao", and more goodies like you are: and have a selection for you to choose.Kids will LOVE learning their alphabets, and trying to draw the animals the letters are. If I have to choose a 1,2,3,4, or 5 stars to rate this, then sign me up for the highest 5 you can give!
Thank you Blogging for Books for the free copy of Wee Alphas in return I post my honest opinions. 

No comments: