Sunday, September 25, 2016

REVIEW: A Month of Sundays

A Month of SundaysStriding Toward Spiritual Refreshment One Sunday at a Time

By Paula Hartman
Published by WestBow Press

I rate this 4 stars out of 5 stars

Book Description

A Month of Sundays provides food for the body as well as the soul. It offers thirty-one weeks of delicious Sabbath meals along with reflections on the need for true Sabbath rest. This book will leave you feeling spiritually refreshed, reconnected with your Creator, and at peace with yourself.
REVIEW:
A Month of Sundays I found to be refreshing, and full of stories from Paula Harman's life. Raising children, being a wife, and her spiritual journey is what this little gem is full of. Paula has a great sense of humor, and this book is far from boring, and draws you into each chapter of this book to make you feel like your right there actually with her while she tells her life's stories.At the end of each chapter there are recipes that are shared, some like Chicken Vegetable Soup, Homemade Poultry Seasoning, and lots more! They are normal recipes that anyone  can make with ingredients that you already have, or are easy and affordable to purchase.A Month of Sundays is a book filled with short stories and awesome recipes all through out this book that you can make anytime you like. I would HIGHLY recommend this book to moms, or really any woman who could use some enlightenment  and encouragement, I know I really enjoyed this gem of a book. 
Thank you Booklookbloggers.com for allowing me to review for you, I receive books for free in exchange I offer my honest opinion of what I read. 


No comments: