Thursday, September 29, 2016

REVIEW: 66 Ways God Loves You

66 Ways God Loves YouExperience God's Love for You in Every Book of the Bible

By Jennifer Rothschild
Published by Thomas Nelson

Book Description

66 books, one incredible message
God’s Word is many things—instructive, historical, poetic. Yet to Jennifer Rothschild, the Bible is also an incredible love letter. In 66 Ways God Loves You, she walks you through each of the sixty-six books of the Bible and shows, in concise and thoughtful ways, how every book reflects God’s love for each of us, such as:
In Genesis God fashions me with His hands. In Esther He Makes me royalty In Acts God’s Spirit comes to live in me. In I Peter God gives me victory over suffering. Each chapter includes a succinct, meaningful reading on the message of that book in the Bible, along with a simple takeaway to help you bring the message to light in your own heart and life.
My Review:
5 stars out of 5 stars
First off this little book is packed with a lot of LOVE! Don't believe me, just sit back and look at the beauty in this 207 page book. No I did not take pictures of the WHOLE book lol, but you can see the beauty in these few pages at the end of my review. I love to read devotions, and story's but this hear I honestly think is my favorite book I have reviewed like this type of book. The 66 ways god loves you is broke into EACH book of the bible, there is a story I should say telling us how god loves us in each book. Each one of the stories are only 2 pages in length, some a little more, but are worth the read. Here are some pictures to show you not only the beauty , but one of my all time favorite chapter's Philippians , so sit back enjoy and please feel free to send me a comment below . 
I have received this copy free of charge in exchange I post my honest opinions .











1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi Vanessa, always nice to meet another fellow book lover. I too have this book and will do a review of it later in the month.