Friday, August 26, 2016

RenPure Hair Products REVIEW

So I noticed I was out of Shampoo and Conditioner so while I was at Walmart I decided to try a different brand . I stood there reading all kinds of Shampoos and Conditioners . I picked up RenPure  Coconut Cream Hair Care Original Line 


Our Coconut Cream Nourishing Shampoo uses rich Coconut Oil to soften and protect each strand of hair from damage. Clean hair better and faster with this gentle coconut concoction. It removes unwanted buildup and gives way to beautiful, shinning hair!
Our Coconut Cream Nourishing Conditioner uses creamy Coconut to condition and smooth your beautiful hair. Our nutrient-rich Coconut Oil infused formula repairs your hair to leave it ridiculously soft and effortlessly beautiful.

So last night I took a shower and tried out my NEW line of hair care. Not sure how many of you remember I have been loosing my hair due to medication, and stress, so I have been trying all sorts of stuff to see how I can get my hair back to normal. I was so tired I went to bed with wet hair lol.. but when I woke up I brushed my hair and it actually looks CLEAN and feels amazing. I wish my local stores carried more items from this brand, I would purchase more items. I went to their website www.renpure.com  and was shocked to see all the different products they have, and how many I want to try so so bad lol. Here is a list of products they carry.
 Coconut Cream Hair Care Line
 Shampoo
 Conditioner
 Coconut Water Mist Leave-in Treatment
 Coconut Oil Micro Mist Oil Treatment
 Argan Oil Line
Shampoo
Conditioner
Argan Oil Deep-Deep-Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
Argan Oil Micro Mist Oil Treatment 
Argan Oil Blow Out Cream
Biotin & Collagen hair care products
Shampoo
Conditioner
Biotin & Collagen Blow Out Cream
Brazilian Keratin products
Shampoo
Conditioner
Almond Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

All of those are the Original Brands...... Here is a list of some of their other brands......

The Advanced Line 
Bamboo, Coconut Water
This advanced formula provides your hair with a nourishing blend of Bamboo, Coconut Water, and Deep Sea Extracts meant to take your hair to a whole new level of freshness. Boost your hair with a unique mixture of ingredients that offers weightless moisture and a rich-foaming lather for results you can clearly see.
Moroccan Spring Water and Argan Oil
This nutrient-rich blend of Moroccan Spring Water and Argan Oil is a soothing way to provide hair with long-lasting hydration. Our Moroccan Spring Water Shampoo and Conditioner features White Tea extracts rich in Vitamin E that are meant to penetrate deep into the hair cuticle to help repair damage by filling hair with balanced hydration and to result in smoother, hydrated, shiny, and healthy hair.
 Vitamin C & Omega-3 Shampoo and Conditioner
Feed your hair the vitamins it needs using our Vitamin C & Omega-3 Shampoo and Conditioner. Combining an extra boost of Vitamin-C with precious Omega-3 and Vitamin-C rich Kiwi Oil provides your hair with a dose of nutrients, minerals, and oils that are essential for boosting hair’s vitality, strength, and shine.

Solutions  Brand ( Cleansing Conditioners)
Our complete line of Cleansing Conditioners is your solution for beautiful healthy hair without breaking the bank. All of our formulas have been designed to outperform expensive alternative salon brands, at a fraction of the price, and with much higher quality ingredients there is no need to worry about compromise. Oh and we almost forgot to mention that our products are safe on ALL hair types. Yes, this includes colored and chemically treated hair!
 Vanilla Mint Cleansing Conditioner
 Lavender Cleansing Conditioner
 Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner 
 Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner 

Black Label Coconut Line
Coconut enthusiasts rejoice! Our Black Label Coconut Line is our most complete hair care line ever, and it’s entirely devoted to Coconut. Yes, creamy, smooth, irresistibly sweet Coconut. Our formulas have been infused with a multitude of Coconut Oils that work in tandem to create balanced hydration, silky-soft locks, and beautifully radiant hair.
Coconut Water 
Coconut Milk 
Coconut Creme 
Coconut Mint 
Coconut Whipped Creme

I hope I can try some of the other items some day, you can find all these products at these following places:
Target
Amazon  <--( click me)
Walmart
Ulta Beauty 
CVS
Walgreens

Also don't forget to check out RenPure










No comments: