Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Looking for lovely Bible Study ...And blubbering about my life

About Annie

Annie F. Downs is an author and speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee. Flawed but funny, she uses her writing to highlight the everyday goodness of a real and present God.
Annie is the author of Let’s All Be Brave, a book for men and women about the power we each have to make a difference on this planet. She also has two books for teens: Perfectly Unique, a spiritual growth book for high school and college girls, and Speak Love, a challenge to women on how to use their words to make a difference in the world.
By weaving together personal stories, humor, and Scripture, she invites those reading to experience fulfilled lives with a God who made them on purpose and loves them deeply. You can learn more about her books here.
While she loves writing- books, blogs, articles, thank-you notes- Annie also enjoys traveling around the world speaking to young women, college students, and adults.You can learn more about her speaking events here.
Annie is a huge fan of bands with banjos, glitter, her community of friends, boiled peanuts, and football games.

As Christians, we are not promised lives of ease. Often it takes just a small moment of beauty to regain hope and continue on when life is chaotic and unpredictable. Only when we learn to spot the lovely in the midst of hardship can we experience the transcendent peace of God that keeps us persevering when we want to give up.
In this 7-session Bible study, Annie F. Downs examines the ordinary people of the Bible—fishermen, gardeners, women, soldiers—to reveal the moments they found beauty in the darkest circumstances and hope in God’s timing. Because they trusted in this: He makes everything beautiful in His time.

My Experience's 

LOOKING FOR LOVELY BIBLE STUDY has opened my eyes this past 7 weeks I have been able to see GOD, HEAR GOD, and all in all I feel more connected than I have ever felt . My favorite week was on FISHING... what kind of fisherman are you, If you would have asked me 20 years ago I would say I was a Rod and Real single line fisherman, but today I can tell you I am not that I am a  Large Net Fishermen, needing my friends, family, church to get me through the tough times and the good times. NEVER forget to praise god in the GOOD and the BAD, the BAD more than the good because GOD loves you and wants to be there for you in the good and especially the bad. Open your eyes, find at least ONE lovely a day, mine today so far would be I woke up breathing and alive , and My children are healthy, my husband is at work making money to feed us, and pay for the house we live in. This bible study will help you see what is right in front of you! Annie Downs THANK YOU , thank you for being a servant of GOD, thank your AMAZING staff for helping you make this all possible please. I have grown to love you as a sister in Christ watching all your Instagram post, snap chatting with you, twitter, facebook, youtbe, and printrest( I am a HUGE pinner go check me out if you see this Annie ;) . Please people remember GOD IS IN YOU.... even if you are not a christian, PLEASE grab a bible read it, I would suggest  NIV Study Bible by Zondervan LARGE PRINT ( I like to see what I am reading lol ) AND DO NOT FORGET TO HIGHLIGHT  or write notes in your bible and DATE your doodles notes and such. 
My GOAL is to get ALL of Annie's books and such, I truly LOVE her and if I lived near her, I could see us becoming good friends.  


No comments: