Friday, May 6, 2016

Wonderland REVIEW

Wonderland: A Coloring Book Inspired by Alice's Adventures



Artist Amily Shen takes adult coloring book fans on a magical journey inspired by Alice in Wonderland.

Follow the White Rabbit into this imaginative coloring book inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, featuring intricate pen-and-ink drawings by acclaimed artist Amily Shen. Meet the Cheshire Cat, attend the Mad Hatter’s tea party, and play croquet with the Queen of Hearts in this evocative tale that invites you into a strange and beautiful new world of coloring.

REVIEW:
My take on this Adult coloring book was mixed feelings, I mean the art work is nice, the paper they are printed on is very nice, but I just didn't really like the lack of character honestly.  This is more of a story/ coloring book/ search and find. I understand what Amily was trying to do here,and I think  it would have been a major hit if there was more with the characters and less food, odd background area instead of WAY LESS characters like  mad hatter the queen of hearts Cheshire and caterpillar . On that note it is NOT the worst Adult Coloring book I have ever seen, but it is not my favorite . So would I recommend this book to my friends, yes I would and no I wouldn't.... I would recommend my TEEN friends  but not any of my adult friends. I rate this a 3 out of 5 .
I received this copy free in exchange for my HONEST opinion.

No comments: