Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Nexium® 24HR Tablets

As most of you know I belong to Smiley360 where I can try products then post my reviews here. I received free 14 day trial size Nexium 24H Tablets to try out and post pictures of foods I got to eat while on my trial, but I never took pictures this trial due to being very busy ( sorry) . When I first got Diagnosed  with IBS/ GERD / REFLEX I was put on Nexium ( when it first same out) I was told then I would be on it for life for my Heartburn part of my Issues. Few years ago I was switched due to Insurance Issues so when I got the chance to review it I said ok.  I did get to eat Chinese Food and had no heartburn at all, only one BAD thing was I had to take my prescription  medication about 16 hours in, but still that's not to bad if you ask me honestly. Would I recommend this to friends and family YES I would, Nexium is a well trusted company.

Nexiumtablet2 product 208x208

Nexium® 24HR now comes in NEW easy to swallow Tablets

  • NEW easy to swallow Tablets
  • The #1 selling frequent heartburn brand* 
  • Just one pill a day provides all-day, all-night protection from frequent heartburn
  • Nexium Level Protection™
  • Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied 
  • For questions or comments regarding Nexium® 24HR, call toll-free 1-866-226-1600 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional.
  • https://www.nexium24hr.com/us 

No comments: