Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Little Bible REVIEW

My Little Bible

By Diane Le Feyer, illustrator
Published by Thomas Nelson

My Little Bible is a collection of Bible stories, including children’s favorites such as the story of baby Moses, Noah, Daniel and the lions’ den, Jesus’ birth, Jesus’ call to love and help others, and many more. New illustrations in the same perfect format for the small hands of your toddlers and preschoolers make My Little Bible a wonderful gift for a variety of occasions, and it is just the right size to tuck into a birthday gift bag or Easter basket.
Children will learn that this little book teaches big truths from the Bible.

My Review:

This was such a fun book to review, with only 96 pages this little gem pack's a good punch. My duties at church are in the Nursery and we have been trying to find a book that ages 2-4 would enjoy, and this little book hit everything we were looking for. Each story has a picture on one page, the other page has a scripture to go with the picture and a question about the scripture/picture. So in my personal opinion this is just right for little minds to grasp. 

No comments: