Sunday, April 10, 2016

In a Different Key: The Story of Autism REVIEW

28524002

In a Different Key: The Story of Autism

With almost 700 pages ,this is one great book about autism. It starts at the beginning of our discovery about autism and continues to the present day noting the important moves forward and the immense difficulty of understanding autism and the whole perspective or autism. For anybody who want to know anything about autism or its history, this is the book you need to read. This book helped me learn more about my loved ones with Autism, not only do I  have a cousin with Autism, my best friends daughter  is as well as some children I have worked with . I was so excited to receive this book to review, and I am going to have my friend read it , and mail it to my cousin for her to read OR buy her a copy and have it mailed to her. 
I received this book to review from blogging for books in exchange I write an honest review. Thank you for this opportunity to review this amazingly written book. 

No comments: