Tuesday, April 19, 2016

God's "Weigh" to Your Ideal Body Weight REVIEW


God's "Weigh" to Your Ideal Body WeightYour Body Should Glorify God

By Michael Scott Lowery
Published by WestBow Press


As a Believer, reaching and maintaining your ideal body weight is your birthright. This is God’s will for your life. You are called to glorify God in your body. And you should know that the Bible is the greatest health and weight loss book ever written. God’s people have become tired, sick, overweight, and are living a fraction of the years God intended. This is not God’s will for you. God has a better plan for you and the church. Has man’s wisdom let you down? Are you now ready to reach your ideal body weight God’s Weigh? In God’s Weigh to Your Ideal Body Weight you will learn that what you eat matters to God, the five spiritual keys to reaching your ideal body weight, God’s diet plan, seven practical suggestions for reaching your ideal body weight, and how a healthy church can draw the world to Jesus Christ.

My Review:
When I saw this title Honestly I was hesitant on reviewing it, but battling with Obesity in my Adult life made me think what the heck!  When you look at the title you are probably thinking what I was, Why is god so obsessed with weight in NUMBERS. Well after I read the whole book it hit me, he used this context because we humans tend to dwell on the NUMBERS instead of the healthy part . For example if you weight 300lb and eat nothing my healthy foods and an occasional snack, god would see you as healthy, rather than 300lb not moving at all, eating the wrong foods then yes you will not be healthy! I will be honest I did not agree on the UNGODLY food part, yes Donuts are unhealthy but come on.... evil? Sin? Devil? Not sure I really liked how the author went about on the whole junk food as evil foods, YES unhealthy . Any ways my outlook on this book as a whole was so so ... I mean I rated this a 3 because it just not was what I was expecting. 

I received this book Free in exchange I post my HONEST Opinion of this book.

No comments: