Friday, March 18, 2016

Bible Study's and Bible Journals

I love doing Bible Studies, but this one I am doing is crippling to do... for me at least. I have been struggling in my faith for almost 2 years, This bible study is calling me out and I NOW know in my heart I need to change, and change NOW. I wish it was as easy as snapping my fingers and things change, this goes DEEP way DEEPER than I know how to handle. I need support from family, friends, and people I don't know for spiritual guidance in this time in my life. I need guidance on how to get over my pain and hurt stored in me, the HATE and anger and resentment I hold. Anyone who is struggling or feels weighted... PLEASE do this bible study on your own or with others. Also if anyone has Ideas for a Prayer binder let me know. I want to print pages out to fill out, color, and journal. 
Thank you whomever reads this and reaches out to help me. PLEASE leave me a comment.

No comments: