Friday, June 5, 2015

Review on God's Beloved Daughters

Book Description

Both a daily devotional and an in-depth Bible study, God’s Beloved Daughters is a tool “to strengthen and establish and to exhort and comfort and encourage you in your faith” (I Thessalonians 3:2). Wife, mother, student, teacher, lawyer, doctor, businesswoman, pastor – despite all of these titles, there is one role that takes priority over all others – daughter! Our heavenly identity not only defines and characterizes every other relationship we take part in, it prioritizes our daily motivation.
My Review:
Honestly I could not finish this book, I just could not get into it. I know it is a devotional for 365 days but I try to read as much as I can to review on. I just guess this book was not what I was looking for . God's Beloved Daughters is well written and full of great scriptures and devotions to go with them, I know I did not get into this book, but you might like it.
Rated 2 stars out of 5

No comments: