Wednesday, March 18, 2015

REVIEW: Dial Boutique Collection Sugar Cane Husk Scrub


NEW Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap is the newest member of the Dial® Boutique Collection Hand Soap line, bringing luxury to your hand washing experience. With an indulgent scent inspired by freshly cut Sugar Cane, this premium formula with gentle micro scrubbers cleanses deeply while moisturizing and smoothing skin.

It's Here!!!
I got home today after working to find my fabulous package on my door step. 
I opened my box to find this  inside...
Ok so I opened my box and used my amazing smelling soap....
I have to say I love the smell, I washed my hands as soon as I opened it and if you look at my hand you can see a little tiny micro scrubbers on the pad of my pointer finger.There little red grains  to help scrub your hands.  I scrubbed a little while because I loved the feeling ,Once done my hands felt great and it has been three hours since I washed my hands they still smell amazing! Since I work at  a school , I am taking this in tomorrow for the teacher and other Aides I work with to try it out. Dial has done it again with making a fantastic soap. I rate this a 5 star for sure! 

No comments: