Friday, February 6, 2015

REVIEW The Beginner's Bible Come Celebrate Easter


                                                       Book Description

A sticker and activity book for Easter featuring the classic art from The Beginner’s Bible!
The Easter story comes to life through age-appropriate puzzles, activity pages, and stickers in this friendly and fun The Beginner's Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker and Activity Book-featuring classic art and simply written content from The Beginner's Bible. Priced for impulse purchases making this a great addition to the Easter basket.
About the Illustrator
Kelly Pulley has illustrated dozens of The Beginner's Bible® books for over ten years. He started his career as an artist working on licensed character T-shirts for an apparel company. He currently lives in Tennessee.

My Review :
5 stars out of 5
My daughters and I do all kinds of crafts and read bible stores for ash Wednesday - Easter. When I saw this book  I had to snag it for this Easter. For the review we read the 16 page book and my girls wanted to do the activities, but I told them we will do them for Easter. I asked my girls what they thought of the book and my 6 year old said she can't wait to do the activities that she likes the book alot. My 9 year old liked the story and said she wants to read it at Easter time instead of me . So to say the least this book was a huge hit in my house . I liked the vivid colors, the amount of activities , and how the story read was perfect.

No comments: